Old Kamakura Kaido[Kyukamakura Kaido]
From the old Kamakura Kaido, Fuji and the lake are close to the full field of view.Think back to the distant gods, such as the venerable Hakusan Shrine, Amitabha, which is related to Shinran Jojin, and the legend of Kinohana Kaiyahime.
Statue of Shinran Shonin in the Asakawa area
The Oeyama Pass, which runs from Asakawa to the mouth of the river, is a spectacular point.
If you walk from Kawaguchiko Station toward the shore of Kawaguchiko for about 3 minutes, you will reach Route 137, so turn right and immediately turn left. In about 1 minute, you will see the entrance to the old Kamakura Kaido on your left. The sign that says "Mt. Tenjo Hydrangea Hiking Course" is a landmark.
- Kawaguchiko Tour Bus: Kawaguchiko Station, Pleasure Boat / Ropeway Entrance
- Saiko Tour Bus: Kawaguchiko Station
- Gotemba-Kawaguchiko Station: Kawaguchiko Station
- Shin-Fuji Station-Mt. Fuji Station: Kawaguchiko Station
- Shimobe Onsenkyo-Mt. Fuji Station: Kawaguchiko Station
- Kofu Station-Mt. Fuji Station: Kawaguchiko Station, Kawaguchiko Shopping Street, Miharashi-mae, Pleasure Boat Platform
- Saiko Minshuku-Mt. Fuji Station: Kawaguchiko Station, Kawaguchiko Shopping Street
- Ashikawa Agricultural Products Direct Sales Office-Mt. Fuji Station: Kawaguchiko Station, Kawaguchiko Shopping Street, Miharashi-mae, Pleasure Boat Platform
- Mitsutoge, Tengachaya Hiking Bus: Kawaguchiko Station
- Mt. Fuji Climbing Bus: Kawaguchiko Station
Genre of tourist facilities / activities
Pets allowed: Not allowed
The Fujikawaguchiko Furusato Guide Association can guide you through the reservation guide course I "Walking the Kamakura Kaido while enjoying Mt. Fuji upside down". It takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes. Apply to the Tourism Federation Secretariat (1-0555-72) at least one week in advance.